Her får du Studienets vejledning til Opgave A fra STX Engelsk A eksamen den 26. maj 2015. Opgaven består af 7 fejlsætninger. Under hver fejlsætning finder du et antal hints, der kan hjælpe dig på vej. Til sidst kan du se hele den rettede sætning og en tilhørende forklaring, så du kan tjekke dit svar efter.
1. The students were unusual quiet during the graduation speech.
2. The money could not be divided because the pirates had not yet counted them.
3. She managed to pass the test in spite of that she had a severe cold and a splitting headache.
4. A main theme in the novel that has many excellent qualities are the mother-daughter relationship.
5. The group of students buyed tickets permitting them to travel on the train to London.
6. Whatever happens during the day, the life goes on after all.
7. In his new book has Ian McEwan portrayed a female judge who gets emotionally involved with her client.