- STX 3.g
- Engelsk B
Delprøve 1 Engelsk B Aug 2009 (STX) - Vejledende Besvarelse
Denne vejledende besvarelse vil give dig løsningen på delprøve 1 august 2009, og vil derudover gennemgå de forskellige opgaver, og forklare dig hvad du skal være særligt opmærksom på i dit arbejde med dem.
Besvarelsen kan derfor hjælpe dig med at forberede dig til den endelige eksamen, da mange af elementerne går igen fra eksamen til eksamen.
Dvs. jo flere udvidede vejledende besvarelser du har læst og arbejdet med, jo bedre chancer vil du have til den endelige eksamen - lidt ligesom teoriprøven til kørekort.
- Opgave A (Med kommentarer + video)
- In October the leafs turn brown and fall off.
- My aunt listens always to the radio in the afternoon.
- He helped a blind across a very busy street.
- The village are an old holy place with temples and many other sacred things.
- Did you really fall for this cheap trick? In the old days you would never have falled for that.
- The website contains links to sites about this famous authors life and works, photos, and essays.
- It is prejudice witch makes him react selfishly.
- Those who live in a big city are more carefully about whom they help.
- Opgave B (Med kommentarer)
- Eksempel: Infinitiv (to see), Præsens (he sees), Præteritum (he saw), Perfektum (he has seen)
- "Second year of marriage is peak time for couples to split Forget the seven-year itch - nowadays, the second year of marriage is the peak time for couples to split (1) over infidelity. A survey has revealed (2) the highest number of divorces over cheating - 10 per cent - is in this period. And with online divorces now making (3) it easier, faster and cheaper to split, there has been a surge in "throwaway marriages". Christine Northam of Relate savs (4) she was not surprised by the figures, from Divorce-Online.co.uk. She says: "Younger marriages tend to be less stable. Possibly it was not strong enough to start: one of them wanted a wedding, or there was pregnancy, peer pressure. It all feels (5) too much too soon - and one starts looking outside the marriage." split (1) revealed (2) making (3) says (4) feels (5)
- Opgave C (Med kommentarer)
Text 1:Wanted - by a young lady, aged nineteen, of pleasing countenance, good figure, agreeable manners, general information and varied accomplishments, who has studied every thing,from the creation to crochet, a situation in the family of a gentleman. She will take the head of the table, manage his household, scold his servants, nurse his babies (when they arrive), check his tradesmen's bilis, accompany him to the theatre, cut the leaves of his new book, sew on his buttons, warm his slippers, and generally make his life happy. Apply in the first place, by letter, to Louisa Caroline, Lindon Grove, London, and afterward to Papa, upon the premises.
Text 2About me i am an honest, sincere lady. i am separated and have 5 grown up children and 2 gorgeous grandchildren. just need someone special to talk to, maybe more! i love the cinema and the theater and i have quite a dry sense ofhumour! ANYBODY OUT THERE!!!!
- Opgave D (Med kommentarer)
- Det vigtige er, at vi lytter til hinandens behov.
- Der bliver dræbt alt for mange mennesker på vejene. Det må der gøres noget ved.
- Min fars fætter er en usædvanlig klog mand, og han giver mig altid gode råd.
- Konen råbte: "Det møbel skal ud med det samme - ellers skrider jeg!"
1. In October the leafs turn brown and fall off.
Korrekte sætning: In October the leaves turn brown and fall off.
Forklaring: Stavning. Uregelmæsigt navneord... Køb adgang for at læse mere