Her får du Studienets vejledning til Opgave 1 fra HHX Engelsk A eksamen den 24. maj 2016. I denne opgave skal du demonstrere din viden om adverbier (biord), adverbielle led (biled) og deres placering. I de 7 sætninger er adverbierne/de adverbielle led blevet understreget, og det er din opgave at forklare, hvorfor de er placeret som de er. Under hver sætning får du hints, der kan hjælpe dig videre, samt en besvarelse, så du kan tjekke dit svar.
1. Ever since he began his campaign for the Republican presidential nomination with a vicious screed against Mexican immigrants, Donald J. Trump has become a figure of dread and comic-book meanness to the Latino community.
2. Like certain politicians in the Weimar Republic, he's found a largely defenseless group to pick on -- who also happen to be reviled by a bankable minority of the electorate.
3. In just nine short years, Alexandra will be ready to vote.
4. At that moment, The Donald has unwittingly taught the girl the same valuable message that’s at the heart of many scary monster tales: Be on guard, because there are people out there who might harm you.
5. Monsters are really just myth.
6. And you can always make one into a piñata, and beat it until its paper shell breaks and candy falls out.
7. Millions of immigrants living illegally in the US will be allowed to apply for work permits under a major shake-up unveiled by President Barack Obama.